Medical cannabis advocates are claiming a victory in two court cases this week, while a third lawsuit was filed challenging Colorado’s legalization amendment 64. Kerry Reynolds reports on this and other marijuana news:
- Florida jury acquits grower due to medical marijuana defense
- Kettle Falls Five found not guilty on 4 out of 5 charges
- Sheriffs sue to overturn Colorado’s Amendment 64
- Legalization bills are filed in the Rhode Island House and Senate.
- Bans on cultivation pass in California’s Tehama County and city of Clearlake
- Emerald Triangle county officials meet to discuss crafting a unified cannabis statement